Grounds for Data Collection
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- First name and Last Name
- Physical Address
- E-mail Address
- Employment History
What information we collect?
We may use the information for the following:
- Request information from us via forms or emails, such as employment ads, signing up for our newsletter
- Contact us regarding a question, concern or inquiry such as when you make inquires concerning our sites, products and/or services (including in home healthcare services or by phone or email)
- Apply for employment with our company
- Are and employee or receive service from our company
- Provide billing information to us
- Participate in a sweepstakes or contest sponsored or co-sponsored by us; and or
- Otherwise interact with the Sites or representatives
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Maintaing your account;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Processing your payments or purchases;
- Analyzing and evaluating your employment application;
- Analyzing and evaluating your needs for service;
- Providing you updates and information about a Service we provide;
- Sending your email communications such as electronic newsletters about our products, services, events, promotions, and company updates;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Sending you marketing information about related and our affiliated entities;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Sites and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property or security or Related, the Services, and the general public; and
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
Chris Fletcher, Data Protection Officer, Caring People Inc., (email@example.com)
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
a. ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies ‘ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third Party Collection of Information
How Do we Safeguard your Information?
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at Chris Fletcher, Data Protection Officer, Caring People Inc., (email@example.com).
Caring People Inc.
4450 Tiffany Dr. S
West Palm Beach, Fl 33407
Last Modified July 2021