Home Care Consultant (Sales) – Delray Beach, FL
Applying for this position.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to be considered for this position. A Caring People representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Caring People will provide equal employment opportunity to all without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, race, creed, religious affiliation, national origin or disability.
We are hiring Home Care Consultants to drive sales, awareness and build our brand within the Healthcare industry and elder care ecosystem. As a core member of the growth team, you will be creating brand awareness and establish partnerships with key influencers and community organizations.
You will also be responsible for meeting with prospective clients to promote CP services, obtain customer and/or client information and close sales. Caring People is where new technology meets Home Care creating the highest level of care for clients.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about the power of community engagement; you thrive in social settings and excel at creating and facilitating relationships across a wide variety of people. You must be very organized with strong time management skills. In addition, you must demonstrate empathy for the elders and families and an ability to communicate the value and high-level of service Caring People offers to prospective clients in their homes. Success in this role is primarily defined by the number of new client referrals generated by the Territory Manager through developing new relationships and expanding existing ones.
- Create brand awareness and partnerships with key influencers and community organizations.
- Drive engagement of key stakeholders that influence decisions around senior care including, geriatric care managers, discharge planners, elder law attorneys, physicians and support groups.
- Develop potential referral database Identify organizations and individuals to target for community-based sales activities, prioritize outreach, manage pipeline, and report progress
- Actively pursue potential contacts using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media
- Track and prioritize outreach in designated CRM
- Set up meetings with key personnel at community organizations
- Explore opportunities to develop referral partnerships Nurture and maintain established referral relationships
- Complete discovery interviews with new potential referrers
- Conduct in-home client visits
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- Experience with community management and community growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented Comfort presenting to groups
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, and mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving community engagement
Salary + Commissions and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with education and experience.