Certified Home Health Aide – Delray Beach, FL
Applying for this position.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to be considered for this position. A Caring People representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Caring People will provide equal employment opportunity to all without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, race, creed, religious affiliation, national origin or disability.
Caring People Home Healthcare is a leading provider of quality home care. As a Caring People Caregiver (HHA), you will receive ongoing skills and development training, as well as 24/7 support from our Clinical and Office staff.
We are looking for Caregivers who are:
- Passionate about Caregiving
- Professional with a desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- 2 government issued IDs (examples: U.S. Passport, Permanent Resident Card, State ID, and Social Security Card)
- State of Florida CNA or HHA certificate
- Medicals: CPR, Physical, (MMR) Measles, Rubella and Rubeola vaccination, PPD or Quantiferon (if positive must provide Chest X-Ray)
- 2 typed reference letters or 2 verbal references we can call
- CEU credits
- Level 2 background check
HHA Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Personal Care
- Respite and family relief
- Converse with patients
- Care for those whose condition compromises their ability to stay alone
- Provide medication reminders
- Observe Universal Precautions
- Laundry, grocery shopping, meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Provide patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping